Columbia University is committed to providing an accessible and welcoming environment for faculty, staff, students, guests, visitors, and members of the public. Below are a number of resources for navigating Columbia campuses.
ACCOMMODATIONS & SPECIAL SERVICES
The organizations on campus who provide key services to students, staff, faculty, and the public go above and beyond to provide safe, convenient, and reasonable accommodations.
Academic Accommodations & Services
- Assistive Technology and Alternate Format Materials (eText)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Foreign Language Substitution or Modification
- Learning Specialists
- Note-taking Accommodations
- Service and Assistance Animals
- Sign Language and Speech-to-text
- Test-Taking Accommodations
- Workshops and Trainings
Additional Campus Services
Across our campuses, our staff work to ensure that students, employees, visitors, and guests are as comfortable, safe, and enabled as possible.